Course Duration: 45-50 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
- Someone who wants to start his/her career as a QA engineers.
- Black Box QA Engineers who want to learn QA tools such as QTP and Load Runner.
- Automation Engineers
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
- Understanding of What & Why of Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance & various automated tools.
- Ability to create manual and automated test cases, test plans and test reports.
- Ability to learn industry leading tools of HP Quality Center, QTP, Load Runner etc.
- Hands on experience of overall software testing methodologies and various tools.
- Get guidance on the testing certifications.
- Focus on Hands on training
- 55-60 hrs. + Assignments, Project
- Video Recordings of sessions provided
- Demonstration of Concepts using tools like QC, QTP, Selenium, Load runner, Jira, MS-Visio, Soap UI, Bugzilla etc.
- One Problem Statement discussed across the full training program
- ISTQB and CSTE QA Certification Guidance.
- Resume prep, Interview Questions provided.