Microsoft .NET Training Details
Course Duration: 80-90 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
- Entry-level IT.
- Non-IT professionals aspiring to get into Microsoft .NET / MSSQL.
- Self-taught IT Microsoft .NET/MSSQL wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together.
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into new Technology.
SICL America’s Microsoft .Net online training is the best source for learning .Net from our Sr. experienced and Certified .Net tutors and reach your Microsoft.Net Certification goal. We just do not teach you technology. Our .Net trainers share their real time implementation experiences which helps you to gain practical skills and knowledge to enlighten your careers. By 80-90 hours of training, personalized .Net training videos and the associated assignments each day, you will have a firm grasp on all the concepts of Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net, VB.Net, WPF, WCF, WWF and LINQ.
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
- Focus on Hands on training
- 100 + hrs. of Assignments, Live Case Studies
- Video Recordings of sessions provided
- Demonstration of Concepts using different tools like MS SQL, IIS , Business Object Crystal Reports
- One Problem Statement discussed across the ASP.NET, VB.NET, WPF, WCF, WWF and LINQ
- .NET Certification Guidance
- Resume prep, Interview Questions provided
- SOA Fundamentals and Products covered
- Cloud Computing for .NET developers
- Introduction to RAID, Clustering and DISASTER RECOVERY