SICL America is constantly expanding across technologies to keep pace with our rapidly growing business. If you are looking for a career in an exciting environment, with lots of potential for professional as well as personal growth, then join us at SICL America!
We believe in ‘learning through opportunities & difficulties’. As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly believe that ANYONE can be a part of SICL America. We encourage candidates from every background to bring in their best in terms of new ideas, innovative thinking, smart work and positive outlook towards their task. We judge our prospective and existing employees only on the basis of their professional mettle.
Be a part of our dynamic team. Please complete the form below and our HR will contact you.
At SICL America, we’re strong believers in building efficient systems and providing excellent customer service. We value sincerity, humility and integrity in our employees and strongly believe merit is the only route to growth. We have an enthusiastic and dynamic team running our business. If you have the fire and ambition to grow, we welcome you to present your candidature to us. Explore our current openings below. Good Luck!
- Compile, identify trends, and evaluate data to support the E-Commerce team in decision-making.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Gaining extensive knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc). Create any supporting documentation as needed (flow diagrams, work breakdown structures, etc.
- Troubleshoots data integrity issues, analyzes data for completeness to meet business needs, and proposes documented solution recommendations, resolve operational data issues.
- Assist in list pulling, list management and results monitoring of email campaigns. Check on the user registration process and profile completeness to identify areas for improvement.
- Accepting new challenges regarding pulling old list for CRM units.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Creating and maintaining Avro JSON sample schemas for the development purpose
- Creating attributes to schema mapping documents which are use full to the developers in there development purpose
- creating different documents such as crosswalks , BRD , TRD which are useful to drive the development process
- Meeting the product owner and tech lead on daily bases to under the requirements
- Documenting the requirements as per the product owner instructions
- creating complex SQL queries to do data validations
- created process flow documents as per the product owner instructions
- Delivered project overview to the team in the meetings
- Lead daily scrum meeting to review execution progress and identify changes if required. Participated in Agile Development Cycle. Experienced in Agile technology with Scrum.
- Interacting with multiple SME and document the info needed to the project
- Scheduled daily meeting with requirement managers and development managers to review issues identified during execution. Participates in the development of contingency plans.
- Prepared user acceptance criterion and testing strategy that will be utilized by QA team to validate the addressed functionality of all critical requirements. Developed and maintained Test Matrix and Traceability Matrix. Used Rally project management tool to log the defects.
Business Analyst – DMV
Develop systems requirements for the new DMV Application.
Lead business analysis projects involving the use of a broad range of tools and techniques to document the As-Is and To-Be business requirements.
Communicate business process requirements to IT staff, program staff, and stakeholders.
Develop test scenarios, scripts and data and evaluate test results.
Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent record and for use in training.
Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
Use defined GGC templates and standards in order to document business rules and requirements.
Manage teams performing testing activities, including UI, automation, integration testing, performance, and scalability testing.
Develop test cases per the business rules in order to direct DMV staff on testing requirements.
Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing exploratory testing in development sprints.
Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities.
Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance.
Software Quality Analyst – ALM testing tools
Solid knowledge of SAP solutions, SAP S4 Hana
Managing offshore testers
Client ALM testing tools, workflow automation software
Defining test approach and creating a plan
Hands-on skills & functional testing
Provides a high level interface between the IS Applications Development team and functional groups. Work in Agile environment
Responsible for overseeing that the test plan and test lab set-up, importing of requirements and requirements traceability, test case creation review and test lab execution processes and status, and defect reporting processes and status are being followed as per standards.
Champions the application of quality principles in IT processes through training, meeting and team facilitation, communication programs, and team building activities
Monitors and reports on defects. Track and drive defect improvements.
Acts as a project leader and a SME on multiple and complex QA related projects.
Manage the refresh of the data within multiple environments
Acts as the point person for status reporting and executive dashboard
Take a leadership role in developing and improving Project Life Cycle and SDLC
Actively participates in cross-functional team/task forces working closely with the user community applying an IS/Business perspective to identify and prioritize for improvement.
Confirms test execution using manual procedures, testing tools, and database queries are being completed as per Quality Standards
Interfaces with developers and business analyst to resolve software defects.
Responsible for managing the development and execution of formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
Involved in testing, planning, writing test cases/scripts, and test execution as needed
Responsible for Smoke testing and regression testing on different test environment with every new release and hot fixes in Loan IQ
Responsible for Designing and documenting the Mock-ups and wireframes for Bills, Statements and Repricing Letters
Responsible for working on Enhancements from Finastra to Loan IQ. Tested and documented the functionalities of each Enhancement
Responsible for documenting test scenarios and test paths for the SDK solutions
Responsible for documenting the Functional, Technical, procedural and non-functional requirements for Bills and Statements and worked closely with a third-party vendor “InfoImage” on the Phase2 for the project
- Conduct gap analysis to identify the feasibility of the existing system to accommodate the new integrations using a methodical and logical approach
- Design a scalable conceptual and logical dimensional data models using Erwin into a standard enterprise data warehouse using star schema and database normalization forms
- Implement the physical data model into the Microsoft Azure SQL server database.
- Extract, transform the data and load it to the centralized warehouse using SQL server integration services (SSIS) form various source systems like Sales force, SharePoint, flat files etc.
- Design SQL server analysis services (SSAS) tabular model with partitions, aggregations, calculated members, KPIs, actions and hierarchies that serves as a source to Microsoft Power BI for creating adhoc reports
- Analyze the functionality and the business rules of the data and create metrics (KPI’s) within the Microsoft Azure SQL server database
- Split the task and define the activities in Microsoft planner to distribute within the team
- Create calculated fields and parameters along with the appropriate filters and plot the measures on the respective graphs using Microsoft Power BI data visualization tool
- Implement business-related custom visuals in addition to the visualization tool to showcase the data in an easy and efficient manner
- Validate the reports and dashboards by writing SQL queries against Microsoft Azure SQL server database using Microsoft SQL server management studio.
- Perform administration tasks during upgrade, code migration/movement between the environments and user access permissions using office 365 security groups
- Effective reviews to avoid defects for meeting the quality goals
- Publish dashboard reports to online Power BI service for the use of report consumers
- Define the navigation flow using Microsoft flow to automated the process
- Maintain project-related data and the documentation in Git repository
- Interact with the business users in UAT
- Participate daily standup agile/scrum status meetings to report any issues during UAT with root cause analysis and resolution of the defect within the stipulated time using Jira ticketing tool
- Post-production support to the environment upgrades, Database refreshes, SSAS tabular model refresh, scalability of the resource and add/remove user access
Sr. Security Analyst Network Operations
- Improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Monitoring expiring certificates and installing JBOSS, Apache, WebSphere and Webseal certs for secure connection in windows and Unix/Linux platform.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Creating advanced searches, alert, reports, and build dashboards and log monitoring using Splunk.
- Creating DynaTrace measures, dashboards, charts and monitoring Web/API.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead project in DevOps automation.
- Designing, implementing, and enhance code deployment automation based on Chef.
- Writing chef recipes/cookbooks as well as designing and implementing an overall Chef based release and deployment process.
- Use Jenkins to orchestrate builds as well as link to Sonar, Chef, Maven, Artifactory, etc. to build out the CI/CD pipeline.
- Supporting deployments of code into multiple lower environments.
- Designing and implementing a Git based code management strategy that will support multiple environment deployments in parallel.
- Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover.
- Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones.
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Develop solutions on Microsoft .Net 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, Workflow, WCF, SQL, SSIS and WebServices (REST or SOAP)
- Develop documents for the solution using MVC design patterns.
- Develop detail technical design documents and review it with the client
- Provide technical solutions to the business requirements and creating detailed documents for all the tasks which are performed on a daily basis.
- Conduct integrated testing with sub-systems
- Coordinate with external integration system teams
- Coordinate with team members to ensure the delivery of the project daily deliverables on time, quality and schedule
- Provide strategies, guidance, best practices, defining processes for the team, discuss road blocks, performance issues and follow ups on issues